Bridging the gap between
hospital and home...
Whether as a result of a trauma, disease, stroke, surgery or chronic condition, when mobility or function is impaired, short-term rehabilitation is often the pathway to recovery, renewed independence and quality of life.
Sunnyview Rehabilitation and Nursing Center’s reputation as a premier rehabilitation program in the region is based on years of excellence and measurable success. Using state-of-the-art technologies and a comprehensive, individualized interdisciplinary team approach to treatment, Sunnyview Rehabilitation and Nursing Center consistently returns the majority of patients to the community.
Services, amenities and programs include:
- Dedicated short-term rehab unit
- Private rooms and bath
- Physical, occupational and speech/swallowing therapies
- Gait training
- Balance and gait training
- Nutritional screening and counseling
- Leisure skills evaluation
- Stroke risk reduction planning
- Patient, family and caregiver education